Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ode to Car


Yes, this is me in my fabulous shirt from 1997. I know it is cool. Hold your applause though because we need to talk about something more important - my car. I have done the unthinkable to my good friend - I have sold you. You were always good to me, taking me around the country without incident. Chauffeuring my drunken friends around the city. Absorbing the abuse of the Chicagoland potholes so I didn't have to. I will miss you.

This is my last picture with my car. So I hand my camera to the brother of the gentleman who bought my car. I asked if he could take a picture......Wait, let me preempt this with where these two brothers are from -Wisconsin, Kenosha County to be exact. They were scared to drive down my street because it had curbs and other cars. Anyways, back to the picture. I asked if he could take the last picture of me and my trusty automobile. He proceeds to take a picture of me and my passenger door, leaving out the toothless Wisconsite that bought my car sitting in the driver seat. Can't complain about the cash money though.

No comments:

Post a Comment