Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Meaning to Man Cave

Going from 75 to 8 degrees in two and a half hours was rough. Shorts and a T to jeans and a jacket. Coming home from Florida was a temperature shock, but since we live in what my wife says is the 'arctic tundra' we are used to it.

After the blizzard last week, we exited the area without time to take advantage of the snow. So when we came back yesterday, Hunter decided we should go play in the snow. But instead of playing, it was all work for me. I challenged myself to a duel - with an igloo.

I have to admit, I didn't think it was going to be easy. And guess what - I was right. It was hard work getting the right shapes, hell, who really knows how to build an igloo? Anyways, I wiggled into my new man cave about 4 hours after I started it. I am looking forward to spending a night in there before it melts.

Let me know if anyone is looking for a place - I will rent it cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment