Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Fun, SHOOT THE PURPLE PEOPLE

Sacramento, California, Christmas Day

Well, I woke up at 4:15 in the morning to someone, who will remain nameless, saying (and I quote), "This is going to be a horrible day!" followed by a 4 year old asking "why is this day going to be horrible?"

That was the beginning of Chistmas.................. and no I am not making up.

Next gifts were exchanged without incident. That was a good thing.

After gifts, we started to play with all the toys Hunter received, including a shooting game called Toy Story 3 Space Shooter Target Game. My son started to play this game when, Jill (my sister in law) states, "shoot the purple people, they are bad - The white people are good." Now right off the bat without dissecting this statement, what do you think? Now think about the same words coming out of a 4 year old....priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment