Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beer......

Well, it has been over two months since I last posted. That is not to say that I haven't had anything to say, just that I was to lazy to log into my blog and post. So I return to talk about something I love, and no it is not my wife...it's my other love - beer.

Goose Island came out with a rare installment of their coveted Bourbon County line. I was visiting my local liquor store (Lincolnwood Wine and Spirits) when I asked my friendly beer guy if he had anything special. After some thought he said.....why you might like Bourbon County Stout Rare. Sure let me have a look-see.

This beer has been aged in 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle casks for 2 years. At 13% this is a serious beer. But do I drink it now, or let it age. That is the question.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm sure my better half could cook something up to par with it. Or did you already drink it?

    ReplyDelete