Friday, June 11, 2010

Yosemite 2009

Well, last fall I took a trip with my friend Steve to Yosemite National Park to do a littlebackpacking/camping. As we get into the park, I take out my camera and the camera will not take a picture...broken. Thankfully, Steve is well prepared with extra camera batteries and memory. I finally got my hands on our pictures from this trip. Overall, it was a long drive from San Diego but a memorable one. We went out hard and had some tough hikes. We stayed in Tuolumne Meadows and hiked to Yosemite Valley over Cloud's Rest. Here is the view from the top of Cloud's Rest. When we got to the Valley, we ended up hitch hiking back to our car 30 some miles back through the Park. It took us two rides and about 3 hours to do it in 85 degree heat with no water, but as I stated, very memorable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment