Monday, June 7, 2010

Grocery Store Tales

Just another Sunday afternoon in Evanston shopping at the local Dominick's when all of a sudden.........BAM!!! Garlic starts flying and fists start being thrown. In the blue corner, at 5'2 weighing in at 140 we have "Shorty" who has her 2 year old little girl as a cornerman. In the red corner, 5'7" 130, we have "I got Whooped", who leaves her kids in the car to follow "Shorty" into the grocery store, provokes Shorty and goes on to get her ass handed to her.

I hear loud voices while rounding the aisle heading to the checkout, when out of no where these two ladies just start wailing each other. I thought the tall one was going to whoop her, but out of no where the short one lands a couple, and the tall one ends up in bulk garlic. Then I step in and break it up.

I don't know why but this type of incident tends to occur where I am. I must be lucky. Got to love Evanston.

No comments:

Post a Comment